Coco Chanel may have introduced the Little Black Dress but Audrey Hepburn made the garment famous in the film Breakfast at Tiffany's. The little black dress or the LBD has become a staple uniform for some of the most iconic women in history. "I'll stop wearing black when they make a darker colour!"
- Signed and numbered by the Charlotte Posner
- Luxury graphics fine art paper (TFA 320gsm)
- Sheet size A4, A3, A2, A1
- Please enquire for large framed work
- Limited Edition Size: 100
Copyright © Charlotte Posner 2017