Part of a series of 4 season, this is the Winter Wonderland edition.
There are strange and mysterious sounds
When the winds of winter blow,
The long nights are crystal clear and cold,
And the fields and meadows are covered with snow.
The stars are frosty against the sky,
And the wind's whistle is shrill,
As the snow blows against the house
And drifts against the hill.
Yet, I like to see during the winter
A white carpet on the ground,
To plod aimlessly in the deep snow,
where deer tracks abound.
I like to feel the stillness
Of a crisp winter's night,
Watching a full moon rise over the horizon,
Exposing a winter wonderland beautiful and bright.
—Joseph T. Renaldi
- Signed and numbered by the Charlotte Posner
- Luxury graphics fine art paper (TFA 320gsm)
- Sheet size A4, A3, A2, A1
- Please enquire for large framed work
- Limited Edition Size: 100
Copyright © Charlotte Posner 2017